Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

BULLET POINTS!!

FYI: I'm going to start dishing out bonus points for comments on my
extremely witty and relevant 90s/2K pop-culture references.


Alright.

I've been vague.  But I tried being direct with a friend yesterday about all of this and she said, and I quote... "Whoa. I need time to choke this down."

EXACTLY - that's WHY I've been giving you bits to chew on instead of shoving the entire already-cold-and-now-soggy-fish-stick-of-self-evaluation down your throat because I've refused to let you out of the highchair that is your own naivete until you GET IT.      

*awkward silence*

Alright.

Maybe likening you all to a stubborn toddler is not the right way to approach this (it's not, but watch me). NO ONE wants to eat the cold, soggy, fish stick because we literally have to "choke" it down. But....we might actually enjoy a warm crispy one if its delicately served to us in small bites on a spoon that somehow mysteriously resembles an exciting form of air travel.  So yes.  I've been teasing you a bit.



"Open your mind...."
"Open your mind...."
"This is wonderful...."
"You are going to like it...."
"Open your mind...."
"Here it comes....."
"Brrrrrrrrrrrr......"

Is your mind open yet?  Do I need to circle back and take a second approach? Possibly. So here goes.


BULLET POINTS!!!

  • God made you.
  • God made you in His image.
  • Part of who God IS is inside you, part of HIS IMAGE.

  • Do you know yourself to see the BEST in yourself?
  • The BEST of yourself is GOD's image in you.
  • Do you know God enough to SEE His image in you?

  • God did NOT put ALL of Himself into any ONE person, but JESUS.*
  • We are NOT God.  We are NOT the savior of the world.*
  • We need each other to be ALL THAT GOD IS for His Kingdom on earth.*

*Many more thoughts on these points to come!!


No comments:

Post a Comment